Sweat session for NL5

redjoy2003 redjoy2003

Sweat session for NL5

Hey, I live in the US looking to become a full time player by 2016 MAY. I grind currently on ACR and Ignition Zoom at 5NL. I am very interested in a sweat session. Just so we mutually get an understanding of each others skill level can you post your PT or HEM trend here or message me? If you have none, that's fine too, as i believe we can improve just by discussing the thought process behind every decision.

This is mine as of today. Note that I started tracking only 3 ish weeks ago :-/ This is also my 3rd or 4th time posting in any online forum... ever. So if it is customary to provide more data on my part let me know here.

Skype: RedJoy2003

Perkins Perkins

Re: Sweat session for NL5

I'm likely gonna poke you on Skype after some time and then we'll go for it, I hope

I'm a $2nl degenerate with over 500k hands played, however lately I've been winning
too marginally, which sucks.

I plan to move up to $5nl, after I can win $2nl ZOOM for 50k hands at 10bb/100 once again