Micro Stakes Tournaments?

Neo47 Neo47

Micro Stakes Tournaments?

Hi
I am just wondering if anyone has any
suggestions as to how one could apply
Crushing The Microstakes strategies
to micro stakes tournaments

I got the idea to adapt the CTM strategies
to micro stakes tournaments because just as
blackrain79 says THEY JUST WILL CALL YOU!!
and your over sized raises

So I have been messing around with some play
money tournaments (i know its play money tournaments but i think
they play more realistic than PM cash games) and the CTM strategies
have been quite effective in accumulating
a big stack in the early-mid stages but I want
to adapt the strategies for maximum effectiveness
so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thank you
Cragmorton Cragmorton

Re: Micro Stakes Tournaments?

The CTM is good strategy at Micro tournaments but obviously only for early phase. When stacks get smaller You have to adjust your plays.
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Micro Stakes Tournaments?

Ya like Crag said above you will have to adjust your play style later on in tournaments mostly because the average stack gets much lower. This changes the way that the game is played completely.
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
Neo47 Neo47

Re: Micro Stakes Tournaments?

Thanks for the feedback guys