Access to the Private Forums

1234 ... 62
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Access to the Private Forums

This post was updated on .
There are 4 private sub-forums which only upgraded members can see.

1) The Hand History Forum (post your hand histories here for myself and others to comment on)
2) The Crushing the Microstakes Discussion Forum
3) The Modern Small Stakes Discussion Forum
4) The NL2 Mastery Course Discussion Forum

If you have purchased any of the following:

Crushing the Microstakes
Modern Small Stakes
The NL2 Mastery Course

Just make a post in this thread and I will upgrade you.

Thanks,

Nathan
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
TheGrinch42 TheGrinch42

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hi Nathan,

This is Terence.  I purchased CTM and I would really enjoy the bonus materials... thanks for being so generous with everything!
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hi Terence. You are all set up. Thanks for joining the forum!
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
bocomba bocomba

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hi blackrain79, i purchased your ebook and its help me a lot. I would like to access to the bonus material. Thanks
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Done and thanks.
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
Flatwound Flatwound

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hi Nathan,

I also purchased your book. Just finished it - great read! Can I get access to the bonus material, please?

Flatwound
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Thanks and absolutely. All done.
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
nabmom nabmom

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Nathan,

I've been a fan of yours (and of DTB) since I first heard about you and the training site from CardsChat!

I just downloaded your book and am really looking forward to improving my micro game.

Please provide me with access to the private forum.

Thank you for all your support.

Debbie
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hi Debbie,

Appreciate the kind words and thank you for purchasing my book. You should be able to see the private forums now :)
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
Dramiel Dramiel

Re: Access to the Private Forums

This post was updated on .
Hey. Just got my copy of the book. Looking for access to the bonus material. Thanks
(my  Invoice ID is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hi Dramiel,

Thanks for purchasing my book! You are all setup now to check out the private forums and bonus materials.
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
Alcorel Alcorel

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hello Nathan,

If you remember me I've just purchased your book 2 days ago using a PS transfer, my user at Stars is also Alcorel. Looking forward to be added to the exclusive bonus forum.

Thanks in advance
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

I do indeed Alcorel. Thanks and you are all setup now!
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
Gundoc7519 Gundoc7519

Re: Access to the Private Forums

This post was updated on .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
invoice number
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

You are all setup Gundoc, thanks!
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
nagart nagart

Re: Access to the Private Forums

This post was updated on .
Hello, I bought my copy of the book Dec, 1.

My invoice is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks.
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Thank a lot for buying my book and joining the forum nagart. You are all hooked up now.
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
hRad hRad

Re: Access to the Private Forums

Hello Nathan,
this is Radek. I would like to access to the bonus material. Thanks
BlackRain79 BlackRain79

Re: Access to the Private Forums

You ready to go now. Thanks for purchasing the book Radek and nice to have you on here!
Get my FREE poker ebook here.
Aphanasis Aphanasis

Re: Access to the Private Forums

This post was updated on .
Hi,

I purchased the book a couple of weeks ago and it's helped my game a great deal. Now just have to learn how to control myself when I tilt!

Could you let me in to the private forums please?

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Aphanasis
1234 ... 62